- This event has passed.
Weekend Breathwork Retreat: Transformative Journeys into Self
September 29, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - October 1, 2017 @ 7:00 pm MDT$325 – $425
Please Note: the address will be provided upon registration 🙂 The workshop will be held at the Mountain Goddess Temple — It is a private, sublime mountain sanctuary that offers respite and retreat to your Being and soul.
Shamanic. Celestial. For your highest good and evolution. Ceremony. Primal.
Join us for our first weekend retreat (Friday evening through Sunday evening) held in Colorado!
Are you ready to dive into your process?
Are you feeling the guidance, the push, the pull to connect to your Higher Self’s knowing and wisdom?
Do you feel like there are challenges and blockages in the way of your bigger, brighter, more effective self?
Do you desire to bring more of your gifts into being?
This weekend retreat is for you! It provides for a more spacious deep dive into realms of self-discovery, exploration, healing, and awakening — we explore our heart space, develop awareness of what you want to call into your life; and, take our time diving in deep with the powerful, transformative, transmutive, and clearing energies of breathwork.
Using a combination of evocative music, energy work, individual and group processing, creative expression, and evoking sacred ceremony, we will journey into the realms and depths of our soul self using the incredibly transformative and powerful energies of the ancient practice of breathwork to enter an altered state of consciousness.
These elements combine with the participant’s intention to allow depth of engagement in the exploration of self, physical and non-physical form, and connection to the greater within and the Oneness that is available to all.
The powerful alchemy between the wisdom of your breath and your higher self, your Eternal soul self is at the core of this workshop.
With this session, there exists infinite possibilities to:
- promote healing on all levels (emotionally, energetically, spiritually, physically, mentally)
- connect with life-purpose, life path
- dissolve trauma, limiting beliefs, restrictive patterning, blockages
- increase in compassion, empathy, understanding of self, and others
- increase clarity, sense of well-being, trust, and safety
- bring the subconscious to the conscious for clearing
- connection to your greater truth
- increase joy and bliss
- lead to ecstatic experiences
- expect the unexpected
The ancient Vedic practice of using pranayama for healing is the source of Soulful Breathwork. Breathwork heals, transforms and transmutes the old; and, is immensely expansive.
- bring your lunch and water bottle with you
- snacks are provided
- wear comfortable, loose clothing
- bring your “nest” — blanket, pillow, yoga mat, anything that will help you be comfortable laying on the floor for about 1 – 1.5 hours (camping pad, etc.)
- an eye covering (I have some but most regulars have their own)
- a journal and a pen
- any sacred items to place on the altar
- bring your bathing suit and a towel as there is a hot tub on premise for your use
- Friday, Sept. 29th — 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. — we will begin with an intro to the weekend and dive in with an evening breathwork session;
- Saturday, Sept. 30th – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. — a full day’s deep dive followed with time to rest and relax at the mountain retreat until 10 p.m., includes a transformative breathwork session;
Sunday, October 1st — 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. — our second full day to continue deepening in our powerful dive in with our third breathwork session in the late afternoon
** Please note that this retreat will be on “ceremony time” — our end times may be later than scheduled
ALL ARE WELCOME
Standard Investment: $325 for non-residential;
— $425 for residential — two rooms are available for shared accomodations for up to 2 people each; cost listed is per person. Private room for one: add $100 more.
Sliding Scale: $250+
Possible work-trade opportunities: contact me, please.
Payment options: cash, check, Paypal via friends and family option (gurpreetgill2 at hotmail dot com)
Please pre-register as this event has limited space to ensure an intimate space.
Please contact me if you have any questions, if you need to pay with instalments, or if there are other concerns. XOXO
Upcoming Sessions at the Mountain Goddess Retreat Temple:
a) 6 Week Series — we will meet every Wednesday evening, in a closed container of up to 8 people, for a deep dive into a consistent practice of Conscious Breathwork to release that which no longer serves, and to invite in the clarity of the new desiring to be present in and with you. We will begin this series in early October. Please contact me if you are interested.
Private groups and one-on-one sessions, for both breathwork sessions as well as private Soul Clarity Sessions to support with integration and processing are also available — please contact me for more information.