- This event has passed.
Conscious Breathwork for Healing & Awakening (Boulder Foothills)
April 23, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm MDT$50
We dive into the loving, powerful, and beauty-filled presence of our breath for 2017 with this session nestled in the foothills 15 minutes from Boulder — my former community of Salina where the ultimate surrender to my life’s work began. You are invited.
Breathwork is, in its essence, a deeply effective tool for spiritual transformative work, as well as a perfect healing modality for the 21st century.
One session alone can change your life: its effects are immediate and permanent.
Breathwork is a powerful and effective way to heal past traumas, offering an alternative and healthy way to release old pain, grief, anger, or other unexpressed emotions. Breathwork brings about changes in a person’s relationships to themselves, others, and the world in their overall mood and life perspective; and, in their sense of connectedness.
Spiritually, it offers an infinite array of possibilities for a deepening and expansion of conscious awareness and connection to the greater.
- eat a light meal for lunch (soup, salad) and nothing an hour prior
- wear comfortable, loose clothing
- bring your yoga mats, blankets, and bolsters — anything that will help you be comfortable laying on the floor for about 1 – 1.5 hours (camping pad, etc.)
- bring a snack to share during our post-session processing and grounding 🙂
Breathwork Level: this class will be a mixed level class, from those who are beginners in breathwork to those who are experienced journeyers
Investment: $40 – $50 sliding scale
Payment options: cash, check, Paypal
Please PRE-REGISTER as space is limited via the Eventbrite link or via Paypal (gurpreetgill2 at hotmail dot com)
Location: Nestled 5 miles up Fourmile Canyon in my old community of Salina, the one room schoolhouse is a perfect mini get away into the arms of Gaia’s embrace, and beautiful space for journey work
All are welcome including family and friends new to breathwork are also welcomed!
Future sessions — more to be announced:
1. May 21st — 12 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. — Studio Be Yoga (Boulder)
2. A weekend workshop is in the works for June
3. And a 6 week closed container intensive is also in the works