4 Day Retreat — Deepening Connection with Infinite Self
February 27 @ 4:00 pm - March 1 @ 2:00 pm MST$600
Gurpreet will offer a minimum of 3 breathwork sessions on successive days to access our potent subconscious realm via altered state of consciousness — the realm where potent and powerful transformational space awaits each individual.
With this retreat, there exists infinite possibilities to:
- promote healing on all levels (emotionally, energetically, spiritually, physically, mentally)
- connect with life-purpose, life path
- dissolve trauma, limiting beliefs, restrictive patterning, blockages
- increase in compassion, empathy, kindness, grace for self and others
- increase clarity, sense of well-being, trust, and safety
- bring the subconscious to the conscious
- connection to your greater truth
- increase joy and bliss
- lead to ecstatic experiences
- to continue to expand, to explore, to awaken
- expect the unexpected
- bring water bottle with you
- 1.5 hour lunch on Friday and Saturday
- wear comfortable, loose clothing
- For locals, bring your “nest” — blanket, pillow, yoga mat, anything that will help you be comfortable laying on the floor
- an eye covering (I have some but most regulars have their own)
- a journal and a pen
- any sacred items to place on the altar
- bring your bathing suit and a towel as there is a hot tub on premise for your use
- Thursday, February 27th — 4 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 28th — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, February 29th – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 1st — 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.*Optional Group Dinner: 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (additional cost)
After having trouble recovering fully from some trauma around an allergic reaction I had at the hospital a year prior, my doctor (md) recommended I see Gurpreet. I was a bit worried prior to the 1st session – but within 10 minutes Gurpreet put me at ease. All I can say is that I ended up gaining my life fully back and more (much more). After only 4 sessions I cleared all the trauma and then continued on for 6 more sessions to expand my spiritual journey. I can not express enough gratitude for Gurpreet – thank you so much for providing this service and for holding space for me during this process. I feel so alive! ~Kathrine W. (Denver, CO)
After years of intense trauma, and powering through with success and achievements as my “numbing,” I finally hit a point of need; needing to find a new way, needing to fully know and love myself, and needing to whole the pieces. Through a personal referral, I found the lovely Gurpreet. 10 sessions of breathwork, and a few overnights during the past year, and I feel like a completely better person! I feel more calm and centered, PTSD symptoms resolved, and a new respect / love for self. G is truly not-of-this-world angelic soul! Eternally grateful to her for saving my life! ~SC (Denver, CO)I am 55 year old entrepreneur who did a 5 day private retreat with Gurpreet and wow what a transformative time. The experience was very healing and powerful. Gurpreet creates a space that is loving, open, safe, non-judgmental, and nurturing. This space allowed me to heal from long held trauma, allowed me to feel true love for myself and opened me to new possibilities in life. I would highly recommend Gurpreet to anyone who is open and ready to heal. You will not be disappointed. ~ LR (Laguna, CA)
I did a two day overnight, breathwork session with the wonderful Gurpreet. I was not terribly familiar with the work prior to going, and I had a few reservations. Within my first ten minutes with Gurpreet at her Goddess Temple, I felt seen, heard, and safe. Gurpreet radiates love, and it’s evident she wants nothing more than your unfolding into love and wholeness in your time together. She is relatable in ways I have found other healers not to be, and this bring an element of joy and lightness to the work. She is a facilitator, a teacher, and a lover, and she was just the perfect person to help me dive into the next step of my journey. ~Thomas (New York, NY)